Do you have a strong passion about achieving something? Do you find yourself quitting before you even start something? Well, life path expert Joshua Reinhart, sat down for an interview with us about his key tips to achieve what it is you want.
1. Set a clear intention. You have to know know what it is you want to accomplish. It can be as small as; I want to start saving more money to I want to get a new career.
2. Stop doubting yourself. You've come all this way and you've decided what it is you want to accomplish, you must follow through. What I've learned in life is that if you want something bad enough, you have to keep with it. If it doesn't happen now, it may happen five years from now.
3. Define your "WHY." This will be an important part that will help you reconnect with everything on your toughest days. Why did you set out to achieve this goal? Was it to gain money? Make a difference in the world? Whatever your key is, it's about changing your lifestyle to fit and match your goal.
4. If you're exchanging your time for money, you're losing. One of the worst things you can do for yourself is exchange your time for money. You will ultimately always lose, when we are no longer comfortable, is when we truly create the growth we need to succeed.
5. Have Fun. It's hard when we get tangled up in the everyday madness of life, but we have to have fun with whatever it is we do. This will create a stronger drive that will help us move forward to get what it is we really wanted. All of our dreams can be achieved when we allow ourselves to let go of our limits.